Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte leadership is what the Dabawenyos need

This morning I heard the news about the human rights issue against my city mayor Rodrigo Roa Duterte of Davao City. The officer in charge always tackles all about the summary killings happened in Davao city. The point of the issue always put a link to our city mayor about the
Davao City death squad. In my own opinion as a resident of the city for 35 years already, I can say that most of the people said that there is a Davao Death Squad (DDS) who performed salvaging people but that was all hearsay for there is no one could prove that there is one. The people of Davao loves how Duterte acts and rules the government here in Davao because I can say that bad elements were gone most especially when it comes to drugs. Davao City has no room for people who are into illegal drugs. To our City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte more power to you!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508