Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New summer destination

This afternoon when I opened my PC, I immediately visit my friendster account to see who viewed me. i visited every friends account and browse their pictures of their escapades. Most of their pictures are on the beach swimming with their family, having fun together under the heat of the sun. Most of them were in the Paradise Island in Samal Island but there were several families that captured my attention because they were not in the popular Island for a vacation. They were in a different place but in the same island named Blue Jazz Resort. It is the newest beach resort in the island that offers a lot of ammenities and they got long slides that will drive you too the beach. It is really beautiful and I want to discover it by myself of course with my family and friends. I just hope that I can visit this new resort before the summer ends.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508