Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who made that call?

I am working in a multi-national company for ten years now that deals with fashion and accessories worldwide. we have a lot of customers worldwide placing their orders. I used to received calls from different people inquiring regarding our products, shipment procedures and the payment system. Communication is really important in my job because it is where successful transactions and customer-dealer relationship begins. I used to received hundreds of calls a day but there are times that I received unidentified calls, callers that are not registered under my phone memory. At first, I was so bothered with that finding who made the calls but because of the National Phone Listings site, I am now very much confident to trace who made the calls because the National Phone Listing site is a site that will help you find in getting you information about an unknown phone number that has called you. It is so easy to used all you have to do is to enter a phone number in the search box below to get detailed information including the general location the call came from, whether the phone is a landline, business line, or cell phone, and even obtain the owner's name and address and in a matter of seconds you will see the full information instantly. So if you have an unidentified calls and you want to trace that call in a matter of seconds, go straight to the National Phone Listings site at http://www.nationalphonelistings.org/.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508