Thursday, April 30, 2009

Excercise in the mall

this evening I went to the mall to buy groceries and after paying the items, i immediately went straight to the mall atrium where there were approximately 30 persons doing exercise (thigh bow). it was so fun to see those groups because you can see how serious they were to loose weight. I like to join them because it is good for the body but I am too shy to perform. I just love to watch them stretching their arms and moving fast and gracefully. Most of the participants were on their early 40's but there were some that were in their 20's. I see changes to one of the participants who was really overweight. She was the biggest participant of that group but I saw changes of her for she loose weight.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508