Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Is it true there are jobs waiting abroad for Filipino applicants?

The Philippine government now a days are announcing that they will be having a job fair next week and there are 200 thousand of jobs waiting for the applicants. I asked one of my friends abroad particularly in Canada about this issue because there are also reports and I have watched also on TV that the Philippine government is announcing that there are jobs in Canada waiting. My friends told me that it is not true because they are just telling a lie. Canada is experiencing global financial crisis also and most of the their citizens lost their jobs. that's why the reports were just plain advertisement. I really dont know why they are doing that, maybe the election is fast approaching. I just hope that what they do is honest and fair. No more politics for a better development.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508