Friday, April 10, 2009

Catheter

My friend Rowelito was admitted in the regional hospital. It is a government run hospital and accommodates almost all patients in the region. The head nurse approached me and told me that they are running out of catheters. The ones left in their supply room is intended for those less fortunate patients of the hospitals. Instead of waiting for my turn I bought one for my bestfriend. catheters are very important, especially to patients that are confined in their beds. Urinating is easy and convenient. For they don't have to walk and go to the comfort room. Since my friend will be spending his time in hospital for two weeks as estimated by his attending physician, I decided to buy additional catheters in Allegro Medical site that offers a wide range of medical products and some dietary supplements.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508