Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PREPARING FOR MY FUTURE


I am already 35 years old now and I am thinking about my future considering that I am still single at my age. Many would say that I have manage my financial status well. Unlike others, I prepared ahead. I don't want to experience future financial problems. I already made several investments from stocks to bonds. My bank account is well funded. But I must not be complacent about this temporary stability right now because we all know that the countries economy is not in good shape due to global financial crisis.

I frequently read articles about managing finances during my free time and every weekend in a finance site named Investmint.com at http://www.invesmint.com/. This is the best site that helps me manage my financial transactions in order to make better decisions that will protect my savings. We should always be wise in managing our finances properly for a brighter future.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508