Thursday, April 16, 2009

Personalized Service

I am into real estate business for ten years already and I can say that I am succesful in this field of business. At first, I was a plain real estate agent dealing with the low cost housing projects. I have a lot of buyers in that time until I was promoted to manager where I already have 20's of my downline as my agents then, promoted again as a director then finally I quit my job and made my own company as a developer and house builder. I have finished three projects already and right now I am preparing for my fourth project. It is a two acre project with a complete amenities. Since I am so busy with my other lines of business, I have decided to hire the services of the general contractor to do the job for me becuase I am going to my hometown to visit my family and friends which I promised to be with them after the completion of my third project. San Francisco general contractors is what I am talking for. This is the name that everybody can trust when it comes to constructing a new home or working on a smaller interior remodelling project. I have tried their services on my second project and I am so satisfied with the results. So if you are looking for the best and reliable San Francisco General Contractor, go straight to the site named Rogers Construction company at http://www.sanfranciscogeneralcontractors.net/. This is the name you can trust in construction works.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508