Sunday, April 19, 2009

I miss my Acer laptop already

I brought my laptop this week in a computer shop where I bought it because I have it checked. my laptop doesn't display anymore its screen and I have noticed a clicking sound. the computer technician of the Columbia computer center thoroughly inspected my unit and he diagnosed it that the hard disk of my laptop needs replacement because it can't be detected anymore. I leave my laptop in store for they are going to fix it and change its hard disk drive. I don't have to worry with the expenses and the cost of labor because it is still free for now because my unit is still under warranty. The technician told me that I have to wait a minimum of 1 week for they are going to order the parts needed from their mother company in Manila.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508