Thursday, April 9, 2009

My best ride

I am a mechanic by profession and I always participate every car shows in my town. As an auto mechanic, I have scrutinized and check almost all brands of cars smallest vehicle to large and tried its convenience in driving it. In the old days most of the cars has a wide body, manufacturers used to create big bodies with big engines of course for the whole family but in the modern days, this large body cars were out already and replaced with the fuel efficient line of small cars aimed at young professional buyers. The 2009 scion xd is one of the cars that I like most. The 2009 Scion xD replaced the xA in 2008 as the smallest model from Scion, Toyota’s line of small cars aimed at young buyers. The 2009 Scion xD shares some of its underpinnings with the latest Toyota Yaris but offers more aggressive styling inside and out. I like the size of this car because it is so easy to park on heavy populated areas compared to large vehicles. So if you are looking for a very economical car, Scion XD is the one perfect for you. You can read more Scion XD reviews and tips, browse car photos, at the Car Connection site at http://www.thecarconnection.com/bottomline/scion_xd_2009.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508