Thursday, April 30, 2009

Keisha taught me how to navigate in my friendster account

This morning I heard reports over the radio that Filipinos are the biggest subscriber or user of the famous site named Friendster.com. It was reported that there were 12 million Filipinos who have active accounts of the site. I am a frequent computer user but I don't visit much more on my friendster account even if I have one because I am too busy with my job. Since I am not so familiar how and where to navigate inside my account, my daughter Keisha taught me awhile ago how to customize my profile and change its skin. Keisha is only 6 years old but she already knew how to navigate and learns how scrutinized every details. Thanks God that there's my daughter to teach me the right thing to make my account profile and skin more attractive.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508