Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My garden ideas for volume production is very successful

I am so happy today for my invention really works. A month ago I installed overhead sprinklers in my garden particularly in my seedling area where I used to propagate plants through cuttings and vacuum. I visited this morning my production and luckily most of my seedlings were 90 percent successful My fellow gardeners visited me after they knew. They inspected my green house and asked me how did I get the idea. i said to them that i already made this kind of greenhouse with sprinklers long time ago but i just don't implement it for I am still working on my mother plants and now that I have different varieties ready for propagation I think this is the right time to install those gadgets that I have for volume production.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508