Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Creating a new business

I was in Panabo City for the past three days finishing my internet project. I was creating a box type table for our internet business. This is a coin slot type machine wherein an internet user has to drop a single coin in a coin slot for the internet machine to operate. He or she can now surf and browse to different sites. The group decided to create 6 units for a start. I am very much excited of the outcome of this plan for I know that this type of business is really profitable because there were a lot of business internet owners that I personally knew who are very succesful in this kind of business. I just hope that me and my fellow friends will be as succesful as they are.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508