Thursday, April 23, 2009

My wife has not change

My wife is the prettiest woman I've ever met in my entire life. During our college years, since we were classmates I could boastly say that she was one of the prettiest girls in school. She is lanky, tall, with fair complexion and has a dazzling as well as tantalizing eyes that is accented with her long eyelashes. Her beauty has not fade as years pass though she gave birth to our two adorable kids. The only thing that has change a bit is her size. She gained weight and from a medium size to a plus size. This is inevitable to any woman that has given birth and has aged. Thus my wife would have some difficulties in a way, in looking for the perfect fit for her figure and often times would fall in Plus Size Dresses . She often surf the net for stores who offers plus size dresses. Since it is summer, I am planning to buy her a dress that would surprise her. I am planning to by floral print smock dress that has beautiful and colorful prints and an eyeglass to protect her eyes from the harmful rays of sun just perfect for this time of year. Though my wife gained a bit in her figure, my love and respect for my wife does not change in fact it has even grown stronger and deeper.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508