Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Professional Autodiesel Mechanic

During my childhood days, I used to help my uncle Romeo in his auto mechanical jobs. He has an auto shop that is located in Obrero Davao City. there are a lot of cars and trucks going inside the auto shop and the owners keeps on asking about engine troubles and the right remedies. I also heard some techniques and tips in engine modification. I just observe my uncle the way he finished his auto job and I find it so interesting and challenging to become an auto diesel mechanic. During that time, I began to have a passion in engine modification and engine set-ups. so, I decided to have a full training course in auto diesel mechanic and graduated successfully.

Here are some of my photos (taken during our engine laboratory class).



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508