Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Cactus Collections

A gardener is always collecting different varieties of plants. Every time, there is a flower festivals a gardener makes sure that he can attend and collect some new varieties. I am a gardener by heart that is why I collect different kinds of plants from trees, shrubs, flowering plants, and cactus. There are thousands of cactus varieties and I have collected some of them. I put them in a plastic covered area to prevent them from rain because cactus wants a dry place to live like the deserts.

Here are some of my cactus collections in my garden.

1 comment:

MeiYah said...

wow daghana nimo'g cactus uie... hehehehe.. murag panagsa ra man ko kita o nahibaw-an na mga lalake na hilig sa mga plants.... ala lng.. hehehe... nice collections anyways... :D

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508