Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mist away Tough Breathing System Infections


A nebulizer that delivers a mist of antibiotics and anti fungal drugs directly into sinus cavities could help relieve chronic sinusitis that doesn't respond to oral antibiotics. since the medication isn't absorbed into your system, there are fewer antibiotic side effects such as skin rashes and joint pains. I bought the nebulizer unit and Duavent solution for my dad because he is having trouble in his breathing system. The doctor said that he has a lot of phlegm in his lungs that needs to loosen to clear the air passage. I use the pipe type device of nebulizer because my dad finds it more comfortable in using it. After the treatment, I noticed that he can breath normally. Treatment time is usually 2 weeks.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508