Friday, March 7, 2008

The Modern kithchen of Paternos


My wife and me fetch our daughter Keisha in her school this afternoon then, we proceeded to the Battery car dealer for I will charge the The weak battery of my Toyota pick up. It was already past 12 when we finished all the transaction for the day then, we decided to have our lunch at Paternos Kitchenette that is located along Qiumpo boulevard, Davao City Near Ateneo College school. I have notice that they have a good presentation of their food. they have a good arrangement of their modern kitchen utensils. I say that, because during our college days me and my wife used to go there and have our lunch. Their store before is just like a small store (no air condition unit) and with big casseroles as their food container but now, there are big changes of their store facade and services.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508