Saturday, March 22, 2008

Watch Your Back

As I grow older I experience back pain due to overwork. I always buy mefenamic acids to control my back pains. I sometimes think if am experiencing an early arthritis because my joints gave me a banging feeling and it bothers me a lot. I follow some extra care to avoid pain in my back like holding my head up, craning my neck in front of the computer or slouching in front of the TV for hours on end can lead to severe neck stiffness and pain that is why, I roll my neck around to work out the stiffness in my neck and upper shoulder, gently I stretch my neck in each direction forward looking up, looking over each shoulder and leaning my head towards each shoulder. This simple exercise really helps a lot to me. I also stand tall because poor posture can lead to stiffness, which can lead to pain and a cycle of disuse as I avoid certain movements causing even more stiffness and pain. More important is changing postures even if your sitting exactly as you should.

1 comment:

Arhyl said...

tiguang na jud oi. Pag lagsik dha arun strong ka. ayaw kasakit sakit dha.hehehe mingaw lang ka namo ni mica.daghan naka gibati dha

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508