Sunday, March 9, 2008

Taggs for you Guys!!!

This tagg ig given to me by my friend in blogging Meiyah. To Meiyah keep it up girl you really have a nice blog and you have nice UV protection ha huhuhuhuh............




RULES OF FOUR Here It is...
4 jobs I have had:A mechanic, A gardener, a spray man and and a driver.

4 movies I watched over and over:Finding Nemo, Rush hour, Harry Potter, Armageddon

4 shows I watch: One against the 100, Cartoon Network,Takeshis Castle, Game KNB

4 places I have been: Ilo-Ilo, Baguio City, Manila, Apayun ,Butuan (actually more than 4 eh)

4 people who email me: blog alerts, forum alerts, Google groups & from my friends...

4 favorite things to eat: KFC Chicken, Food from Antonio's restaurants, fish balls & lechon(actually marami pa eh hehehehe...)

4 places I would rather be: Paris, USA, Hawaii, all of Philippines *grin*

4 things I look forward to this year: to have a good income inn my garden business, More Blessings to come, Healthy Body & mind, and to be successful in my daily activities.

2 comments:

Mommy Lutchi said...

bwahaha...gwapa gud! kapal muks lang to kay committed man mag himo...okay ra photos ayaw lang videos..

O cge akong ning buhaton nga tag og daghan salamat...tood diay pakitkit ra ko anang crispy pata sa ubos....

MeiYah said...

I'm glad to hear that, thank you... You have a really nice blog too, by the way that's no UV protection huh... hehehe... have a blessed sunday... :)

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508