Saturday, March 15, 2008

My computer is now back to normal


Last night, the computer technician arrived in my house to fix my computer. The motherboard that I bought was placed in its ports and have it connected to different wire sockets parts of the computer. We install anti virus software named MacAfree to guard all the possible virus to destroy my files. My computer now is free from all virus and its fast. Hector, the computer technician teaches me also how to operate properly my newly bought DVD player because I installed it by myself and I chose the wrong software during the installation that is why the DVD unit will not play and has no screen display. I am very much happy today because I can now post interesting articles and share it to my friends in blogosphere and also to my relatives who are always online to see my blogs.

Just click on the ARROW to view video.

This is the actual computer repair made by Hector.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508