Friday, March 28, 2008

Adding music to Applle I-Pod


A friend of mine named Marlynor went to my house this morning asking for help on how to transfer Ipod music to its new Ipod unit. It was capable of videos in its new Apple MP4 Ipod device. But the problem is she doesn't know how to deal with it. so, she ask me to do the transfer. I have already an Ipod library in my personal computer but the problem is, it has a different version compared to her new now. I download first the new Ipod version to be able to read the new Ipod unit of Marlynor and successfully after a couple of minutes they were both compatible the I-tunes library and her new Ipod unit. I transferred 414 music in her Apple MP4 Ipod device. There are classical musics, hip hop, (OPM) original Pilipino music, reggae, disco and some latest musics. She is so thankful to me because her Ipod now has full of music items and she can now use her Apple Ipod efficiently.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508