Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome Home Dad!!!

Awhile ago I received text message from the hospital telling me that my father can now go home. The doctor instructed Giselle (Amys cousin) to tell me that I can now pay the hospital bills in preparation of my fathers release clearance. At exactly 4 in the afternoon me and my brother jun fetch my father from the hospital. We go straight directly to the pharmacy (Mercury drug Matina Branch) to buy all the medications set for one week. I bought Clindamycin 300mg. and Sulbactam 750 mg. then, went straight to our residence. Everyone noticed that my father gets a little bit chubby than before maybe due to its medicines and anti-biotic reactions. Everyone now is back to normal, that's life so, I'm trying to move on now and thanks to all the nurses and staff of the Davao Sanitarium Hospital located along Mc. Arthur Highway Bangkal, Davao City, because they give their very best for my fathers early recovery.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508