Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my wife and her dishes

As the old cliche goes "The best way to a mans heart is through his stomach". I would personally go for this statement and I believe this is true. I have been married for more than ten years now and I have two kids and up to this point I am very much in love with my wife. It is a fact that there are beautiful women more beautiful than my wife but none of them can level nor surpass my wifes beauty. This is because beauty from the outside is not long lasting what is important is the beauty that radiates from within and the talent that she possess which is cooking.

She is a chef in a prestigious hotel and she knows almost all recipes be it from Mediterranean, western and Asian cuisine. She got her training in a culinary school and enhances her talent by reading and joining www.foodconnect.com. This is a site that caters to all your cooking needs. In this site you get to interact with food enthusiast and share your talent to other food lovers as well. Aside from this, you can browse food recipes that ranges from, a simple breads & pizzas to "food for the gods". To tap it all, this is a site that is very informative and has help a lot of women even men in the field of cooking, and it has even helped my wife venture more in the field of cooking.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508