Thursday, March 6, 2008

Keishas watches


There are a lot apparels and watches in the mall and every time me and my family go malling we got stock in the watch department. I love watches so much but I don't buy because I know they are very much expensive. My daughter Keisha Nicole Love it either. We both have a passion for watches. She has a lot of fancy watches in her closet. Most of her watches are gifts from her aunts. Sometimes, I bought her fancy watch in the mall but we make sure that it is the cheapest in the market. Most of her watches are china made because china products are so cheap and it comes in low quality product. She has 8 watches in her closet but there are only 2 that are working very well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutie watch collection!:)

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508