Saturday, March 15, 2008

Eat lite meals for breakfast


During my childhood days I am not fat nor thin. I have a regular body structure. As I grow older I look bigger than before became chubby and I don't want to get bigger more for I know that it is difficult to manage chubby structures. I enrolled myself in a body weight loss programme. I followed all the requirement to that programme in order to achieve good results. I really loss weight during that time from 94 kilos down to 72 kilos as a matter of fact, I was awarded as one of the members who got the highest number of kilos loss in my weight. I only ate fish and just 1 cup of rice and no soft drinks at all. At first I found it so difficult to manage for I am not use to it but I did follow all the procedures in their weight loss programme. After a couple of years , I don't follow anymore their regular procedure. I ate more and drink more that is why I gain weight but right now, I am working on it again to meet my desirable weight and body structure. I only ate light meals for my breakfast, a plain loaf bread and a cup of coffee. I hope that this time I could manage my own weight loss programme.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508