Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Automotive Electrical Wire Connectors

Car modification is my hobby. As a professional mechanic, I used to overhaul car engines and other engines that needs repair. I have a Toyota 12R engine, an old engine but still in good condition. I overhauled it and I am setting all the clearances based in its standard specifications. I removed all the old wiring and bought a new set of wires for its new electrical wiring system. I make sure that the wires are in different colors so that I could easily trace their connections. I used different sizes of wires from 12mm , 14mm and the main line from starter to its battery is 8mm. to avoid short circuit. I also use the conventional type of rewiring for it is so easy to install and to locate. there are a lot of style of rewiring from conventional types to electronic types and there are also automotive wiring with fuse box and fusible links. Most of the wiring system of the car uses automotive wire connectors because it so easy to install if you're using connectors. The connectors comes in two forms the metal and the plastic type of connectors, both are useful in doing automotive wiring. I found a new site named Econnek that provides a different types of push and pull connectors. this site offers a wide range of both plastic and metal connectors at a reasonable price. Their replacement parts work with your electrical interconnect system design to provide a cost-effective alternative to high-priced brand name components. This site helps a lot to people who are in need of wire connectors because through this site you can browse all their products to fit your design and your schedule. I am recommending this site to all my friends in the motor industry for this site gives them enough information about the materials they need. you get the quality of the original, but at a more economical price with unmatched service and you get the quality of the original, but at a more economical price with unmatched service.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508