Sunday, March 23, 2008

Working Day


Today is my free day. I will work on my daughters toy stuff, I will arrange all her toys because she just dump it in her cabinet and it looks like very chaotic in the said place. My daughter went to South Cotabato in my in-laws to spend their holy week. She was accompanied with her mom Lyhra. I chose to stay here so that I can also fix all the items that needs repair. I will start in the first room because that room is the most topsyturvy among all. There are three rooms in this house. The first room is the TV room and the second room is the toy room where keishas toys are scattered everywhere( I will fix that after this thing). The third room is the masters bedroom, still needs to be organized. I have all the time to arrange the things because they were not here, they will be back this coming Monday morning. I hope that I can finished this all by afternoon.

Go Go Go..... Working day for myself now!!!!...........

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508