Friday, March 14, 2008

My new Intel motherboard

My New Intel Motherboard 478b Socket Type

My computer is down for a couple of days now and I brought the CPU to a technician who can analyze about the problem. After a day, the technician called me over the phone and told me that the problem of my computer is the motherboard. He said that I have to look for a motherboard that is similar to the motherboard that was damaged. The mother boards brand is motherboard 478b socket type of ASUS but you can also buy from Intel. I chose to buy Motherboard 478b socket type from Intel because the technician said that Intel boards is design for hot climates like Philippines. I visited different computer stores to find out if they have this kind of boards but only two stores are selling it because this type of board is already obsolete and they are now selling the pin less type of boards which is more an upgrade version of the old one. It cost 3 thousand pesos at the Columbia Computer Center and has a 6 months warranty. I hope that my computer will be back to normal after the repair so that I can continue to post interesting articles in my blogs.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508