Wednesday, March 19, 2008

crowning glory

I’ll never forget the day me and a friend where walking down the street when he glanced over and noticed me fidgeting with my hair and said…
“If you comb your hair to the side, it will make it look fuller.”
That little remark thrust a sword right through my already weakened hair ego and being just twenty-two, I had enough issues to deal with already without having to worry about going bald.
I mean bald is beautiful on many guys but if I want to be bald I want the choice whether to shave my head or not.
I researched as much as I could find online about hair loss and have understood the one thing. Hair loss is very eminent to most men than women. It is the men who gets a greater percentage of getting hair loss, and often times hair loss is the result of our lifestyle most especially on the food that we eat.

Hair loss is really not a problem and it is can be cured through hair transplant which is the most effective way to regain your crowning glory.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508