Friday, March 28, 2008

Car electrical trouble shooting

Yesterday afternoon, I check all the fuses inside the fuse box of my Toyota Pick-up because the tail lights are not functioning well. I look for the tail light fuse because there are no fuse indicators with in the fuse box. I found out that there are no busted fuse in the fuse box so, I immediately open the tail light casing and look for loose wires or loose contacts and corroded materials that needs for replacements. At last I found the defects. It is the busted bulb that needs for new replacements. The bulb that is busted is responsible for its brake signal. It has two filaments wires one for the brake light and the other is for the tail light. It is a double contact light bulb. After a couple of hours of trouble shooting, I have already done fixing it and my Pick-up is now back to "road worthy" again to touch the road.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508