Saturday, March 8, 2008

My memory card reader


Computer gadgets can be seen everywhere inside the shopping mall. There are a lot of computer accessories that is for picture or image transfer from your memory cards. There are also a lot of card readers in the market that comes in different colors and features. There are card readers that are universal and there are also cards readers that can read a single type of memory cards. I have my memory card reader here that i think is the cheapest among all the cards that are available in the market today. The name of my card reader is CD-r king reader it comes in violet in color and can read memory images from my 6630 Nokia cellphone. this memory card reader of mine is so important to me because I always use this gadget in my blogging activity.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508