Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bonding time with my daughter

Awhile ago Me and my daughter Keisha talks about poems and their previous lessons. She keeps on talking about their previous recitations and showed me her awards during her citations. She is very proud that she can memorize all her poems. She even stand in front of me and delivers some of her poems entitled "over in the meadow". I as her father is so much proud that she delivered her speech in a perfect way. She has a very good study habit because every night she open her book and do her assignments all by herself. She also seek for our assistance if she doesnt understand the words well. She said to me that she want to follow the footstep of her dad as an auto mechanic but I said to her you dont have to follow my work, just choose what do you like to do and someday you will find the right course for you.

Here are some of her poems.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508