Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tags For You


I got this tag from my blogger friend LIS Thanks for giving me this tag.


It is called "8 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF".
I would like to share 8 weird things that you don't know about me.
*****RULES*****
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
*****************
The Eight Weirdo’s of Me but facts...
1. I used to put my palm in the air condition vent of my van every time I used to feel its temperature.
2. I used to lie down the captain chair of the drivers seat every time I wait for my daughters closing time.
3. I love music so much and I keep on following and singing the song even if I don't know the lyrics.
4. everyday, I visit my mango farm in mintal to check for the flower emergence even if I knew that there are more of them.
5. I always get troubled in reading my two clocks. I don't know if what is the exact time because I am using the American and the Philippine time. as a result, I have to see first a calendar to figure it out. (hahahahaha).
6. I have a favorite special tool that is used for overhauling engines. I keep that Vernier Dial type of tool in my room instead of keeping it in my tool room.
7. If I wash the carpet of my van, I make sure to finished it even if it's early in the morning.
8. I like and appreciate different kinds of eyeglasses but I don't want to use them.
This tag started from Manna From Heaven and pass on to Lena, Teacher' Corner, Juliana Pinay Wahm, Roselle's Sweet Escape, Roselle's Blog, Life In The Blogger Lane, Leafindeforest, Alaverde33 *Add your name after mine. And, now I'm tagging: Losel, Navin, Nancy, Kookie, Catsy, Chester, sheila and Treizi Thank you Guys!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508