Friday, March 21, 2008

The Next American Idol


The hottest American competition right now is the American Idol. There are only few left in the competition. Each and everyone has its own bet to become the new American Idol. Is it from the guys corner or from the ladies side?. I myself voted from the ladies side for I believe one of those girls will lead up among the others. I voted for Ramiele Malubay because she has a nice voice pitch, charming, cute, and very much presentable to be the next American Idol. I admire so much of her voice even though Simon always criticized her after giving her best in the stage. Not surprised, because almost all of them are being criticized by Simon. I hope and pray that Ramiele will conquer all the hearts of every Americans so that she could be the next American Idol


Go Go Go.......Ramiele go for the best girl.....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508