Sunday, March 9, 2008

Walking barefoot


Yesterday, I was in my garden at Catalunan and I try to clean all the dead stems and leaves to prevent infestation. I always make sure that the surroundings are very clean because clean garden means less possible infestation. Around 4 O'clock in the afternoon me and my wife Lyhra started to keep the garden tools back to the tool keeper room and I found out that the sky is turning black. I heard a buzz sound far away from the area and suddenly after a couple of minutes, we experienced the heavy rainfall. After that, a customer visited our place even if the path walk is so "muddy". She still insist to buy different varieties of plants. It is so hard to walk in a muddy place, I can't carry my slippers with me. Its so slippery so what I did I take off my slippers and walk barefoot. That is my first time to walk barefoot in my garden but I have no choice, I have to carry the plants that the customers bought it from my garden. I carry all the plants that she chose and put it in the gate side. My daughter Keisha Nicole started laughing because my feet is full of mud. She keeps on criticizing me that I look like a farmer plowing in the rice fields. She also said that my feet is like a melted chocolate. Then after that, I washed my feet and dry them up. Gardening is really fun but there are times that you can also experience hardships in life.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508