Sunday, March 9, 2008

History Repeats itself

The new Explorer 200 Life boat Wet set
During my childhood days, we always go to the beach every Sunday. there is no white beaches before during that time and the only beach that serves for every Dabawenyo is the Times Beach that is located at the back of the SM mall. Times beach during the old days is quite clean but has a black sand. Me and my brother Jun has a medium size life boat wet set given by the popular actress Pilar Pilapil. My aunt named Brijida who marry Teofilo who is a first cousin of Pilar brought that thing here. We are so happy to have that life boat but unfortunately when we used that during our beach activity, the life boat wet set got a cut beside the paddles handle and started to deflate. We never have a new life boat after that incident. My nephew named Cykie bought a new Explorer 200 life boat wet set. Yesterday, he called me and showed his new wet set. I said to him that when we were still kids with your dad, we have the same life boat that you have now. That is why, I remember my childhood days when we were making fun, swimming in the beach.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508