Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Special tools for auto-mechanics


I keep on arranging all my automotive tools in my workplace that includes my special tools for engine overhauling and I found my favorite tools the clock type Vernier Caliper. This type of tool is very use full in getting the exact distance of a cylindrical, the height and the inner measurement in millimeters. It is very accurate because it has its clock reading in it. I bought this Vernier Caliper tool 2 years ago during my schooling in a technical auto diesel mechanic school. I have also my multi tester, this type of tool is best for identifying which wires has electricity supply and which one is not. It is also good in identifying good and busted fuses. Every auto diesel mechanic should have this one to have an easy and effective working performance.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508