Monday, March 3, 2008

Dinner is Serve

Me and my family went to our flower garden in Catalunan. We arranged all the planting materials there and assist some customers in choosing the right plant for their garden. There is one customer, who is from Manila visited my place and keeps on appreciating my flowering lantanas. She said that she really wants this kind of business because she loves and appreciates flowers very much. She bought from my garden different varieties of lantanas. It really feels good when someone appreciates your products or your creations. Then after that, we went back home to have our dinner in our house. My wife Lyhra prepared the food for us. We have salted egg, and fried "pork chop" and rice with ice tea as our drinks Plus the ice cream as our desserts. Then my mom arrived from the shopping mall bringing fried chicken for us. We have plenty of food in the table so, we just keep some foods for tomorrow.

Here are some pictures during our dinner.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508