Friday, March 20, 2009

Starting a day with a cup of coffee


Everyday, I always start my day with a cup of coffee and with a nice conversation with my partner in life Lyhra. We discussed everyday on different topics but mostly we discussed about the everyday life and how to improve our small business and other opportunities that is possible to come. I also considered to work abroad because I already started my application last year. I gathered all the documents needed for my assessment but unfortunately it was not submitted to the concerned agency because of the issue of global financial crisis. I already submitted an inquiry about the present issues and I am just waiting for their reply to know what will be my next move. I just hope that this coming months will be a positive, productive and joyful.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508