Sunday, March 15, 2009

The importance of credit cards

I always use my credit card when I purchase all the things that I wanted. I even use my credit cards in paying my bills. What I like about using credit cards is that, the convenience of paying without the use of cash. Aside from that, it easy and fast compared to paying on cash basis. With one swipe of the card, transaction is completed.I remembered before when I used to use cash in paying my bills, I got robbed one night while walking. That is the danger of carrying lots of cash and I don't want to happen again to me. That is why I use now credit cards in paying my debts and financial obligations. I would admit that I have a poor credit standing and I believe that I deserved a second chance. I never imagined that their is still a place for someone like me, that has a poor credit standing and be given a credit card. I applied for bad credit credit cards and was given one. Before I applied, I see to it that my card will be free from annual fees. Now that I have a credit card, I promised to take care of it and never again be tangled with financial dues. I am now more responsible and aware of the importance of a credit card. Visit http://www.creditcardcritic.com/comparisons/poorcredit.htm and see the best credit card for you.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508