Friday, March 13, 2009

My cellphone needs repair

I was in the mall this afternoon together with my daughter Keisha to look for a cellphone technician because my cellphone video software disappeared and I can no longer anymore take videos. As I pass along the cellphone department, there were plenty of technicians who will offer their services to fix your cellphone unit. A guy from the Cell exchange company asked my attention if i need their services for they offer repair services. I handed over him my 6630 phone and he pass it over to their technician and It was found out that my memory card needs to be reformat to bring back the original display and needs to install a video software. After a couple of hours my cellphone is now ready to capture videos. I payed them 150 pesos for the whole service.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508