Friday, March 20, 2009

Completely Tired

I am really,really tired for todays activity because I am like a cutting saw who moves back and fort. This morning, I went to the garden to get some stocks for my Agro trade fair store and went to my duaghters school to fetch her and join her with her lunch. the teacher told me that they will be having an afternoon class for another set of practice and will be finish around 3:30 in the afternoon. So, I went back again to the SM city grounds store to check my wife for he texted me that she is not feeling well. I stayed their until 8 pm. to entertain the customers and my wife will be the one to fetch my daughter in school and went straight home. I hope that tomorrow will be a good day for me. (giggles)....

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508