Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gardeners in the Davao City Agro-trade fair complains of their low sales return

I was in the SM city grounds this afternoon to watched over my store of plants. Almost all of stall owners said they have no sales for the day while some said sales for this Agro-trade fair is so minimal. There were no visitors from neighboring cities and guest that's why sales is too hard to find. since there were no sales for the day, I close my store to give time for myself to roam around each stalls and look for a new varieties of plants. I discovered a lot of nice plants but the problem is.. the plants that I like most needs a cold climate that is not preferable to keep because my garden is located in a low density area on hot weather. I have decided not to buy those plants instead buy plants that are suitable for hot climate. I just hope by August of the present year, I can increase and propagate the number of plants that I bought awhile ago in the trade fair so that by the time comes I can sell it in volume at a lower price.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508