Sunday, March 29, 2009

Taking away the virus

I went to the computer shop yesterday afternoon to have my computer check on my technician friend named Tristan. I consulted him on whats the best thing to do with my PC because its system became slow. He checked it up and found out that my laptop has a virus already, he showed me the highlighted folders that were affected. He said that the best thing to do to make my computer more efficient is to reformat. He said that he will do the reformatting by 7 in the evening in the house, and after he reformatted my laptop, i can feel the difference again. It works so fast and browse every sites more faster that before. He added that if i will upgrade my memory to three gig, it would give even faster. Thanks to Tristan for you made my laptop very powerful now (giggles)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508