Sunday, March 29, 2009

Offshore oppurtunity

I am planning this time to check all my documents needed for my vetassess application. I am not in a hurry to submit it because I want to make it sure that I have all the documents in me first before sending it. I knew already that there is recession going on to every countries due to global financial crisis but that won't stop my eagerness to work offshore because I know that there is a time for everything, a time for the economy to be back in good shape, just like what we were experiencing on oil prices previously where prices are unpredictable. I just hope that all will be back in good condition so that people can go back with their jobs or can look for a job that provides high compensation.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508