Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Create your website easily

I would say that I am a very lucky person. At present I owned several businesses related to my profession as a software engineer. When I started, I was an apprentice at one IT company and my task was to create website for different clients of the company. I know my capabilities and I can finish working on a site just for a couple of hours. That is why my boss likes me so much. I can picture the things that the client wanted easily. after working for a year, my boss told me that he values me so much and offered me the opportunity to be one of the shareholders of the company. He was afraid that I might be pirated by other rival companies that belong to the same industry. For me, it was more than what I was expecting. Offered ownership is something I will never miss the chance to get it. But after 3 years, I decided to get out of the company and start my own dynasty. Many of my friend were shocked about my decision to leave a vital role in the company to start a new one, rookie in the industry. As I said I know my capabilities and skills more greater than theirs. After establishing my company, many clients from the previous company transferred to me. Actually creating website is easy. for those who want to have their website visit http://www.bluevoda.com/ and start creating one for yourself.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508