Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beautiful pictures of San Francisco

My daughter Keisha asked me this morning about pictures of San Francisco because all of them in senior kinder class has an assignment about beautiful places of different cities and she was assigned to show pictures of the beautiful places and scenery's of the San Francisco in the United States while others were given a task on Asian countries. I immediately open my laptop computer and surf for a site that offers San Francisco pictures and luckily I found a site named San Francisco Pictures: Stock Photos & Fine Art Photography Prints. It is a site that shows different pictures of San Francisco like the Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, Seal Rocks, the Palace of Fine Arts, The Presidio, Golden Gate Park, Fort Funston, and Fort Point. My daughter is so happy to see the site for she can now present it to her class the beautiful pictures and places of San Francisco.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508