Thursday, March 19, 2009

Preparing as early as possible for the Kadayawan Trade fair this year


This year, I am planning to propagate different kinds of seedling because I have noticed that most of the plant buyers in the Agro-trade fair look for seedlings only for they can't afford the bigger one for it has a higher price. Most of the plant hobbyist just buy seedlings of different kinds for they can afford the price. since this is the trend of the business now, I am going to propagate in volume different kinds of varieties of plants so that by August (Kadayawan Festival) I will be able to sell mostly seedlings at a lower price. I am pretty sure that most of the buyers will be buying my stocks for I am the only stall owner that sells seedlings at a very low price.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508