Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Precious metal

I was informed by my brother that silver price is high right now. I am a big silver trader and when I hear news such as this, I just can't help myself and smile. When prices are high it means that I am getting more than my acquisition cost.Silver is just one of the precious metals that I collect. Early this morning, I got several emails asking me about the silver coins that I have. Many are willing to buy the coins that I collected. As I observed, the price of the silver will be increasing in the days ahead. I want to get the optimal amount before I start trading my silvers. I started monitoring prices of precious metals after I joined Monex.com and now, it has become my hobby to collect the precious metals.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=3a7852f97ecdf71852409e13efdd9508